Hi there Vibes will be two years old at the end of September and I thought some regulars to the site might like to help us celebrate with a special Box Of Vibes comp.
So if you would like to take part then all you need to do is suggest and couple of tracks to be included into the compilation. Just comment with your name so we can say on the comp who suggested which tracks, they can be from any decade and of any musical genre you wish. I will then try to compile it.
So on this post add two tracks that you think we should include. Put the artist / band followed by the track and the year, can you please also add the album/EP or single they come from as well which should make them easier for me to find.
Just drop the track titles into the comments below, I will then search for the tracks suggested. If I can't find a 320 copy, I will ask you to email me a 320 copy of your suggestions.
The final day to submit your tracks is Friday 18th September, which will give me time source the tracks and compile the comp.
I have extended the closing date for tracks by a week, to Friday 25th September.
The 22 tracks submitted already, I have already collected and tested to make sure they are real 320. We are 2 on the 30th of September, so any new tracks submitted, will work on collecting them as they are suggested so tags will need doing on them, the others are ready, just need to sort the running order. After the 25th and with us not posting on Sundays any more can work on them then.
Reb

The Transmitters - Ugly Man (1979); siouxsie and the Banshees - Jigsaw Feeling (1978).
ReplyDeleteMany thanks
DeletePeter Tosh - Buk-In-Hamm Palace (1979)
ReplyDeleteDefunkt - Make Them Dance (1980)
thank you demcal
Delete1.) The Prisoners: "Mourn My Health" & 2,) Kula Shaker: "Hush".
ReplyDeletemany thanks
DeleteWell that 6 tracks just need another 18 so keep them coming
ReplyDeleteIt would help if you can add the album / EP title to the artist song and year.
ReplyDeleteOk the 6 tracks submitted I have found them already so far so good
ReplyDeleteYou can also email us your suggestion as above to the site email
ReplyDelete4vibessite(at)proton.me
Just swap (at) for @
You have 18 days to submit your tracks until September 18th
ReplyDeleteMono Inc. - Children of the dark - 2021, Sisters of Mercy - This Corrosion - 1987
ReplyDeletethanks Voll
Deleteso 8 tracks.
ReplyDeleteIf we get many tracks then it will be a double version, if only 24 then the normal. If we are short of the 24 tracks then I will add some to round it up to 24. If the are 24+ then I will spilt them into two sets (using half in one and half in the other) and make up the difference.
ReplyDeleteAndy Summers & Robert Fripp "What kind of man reads Playboy", 1984 + The Jesus Lizard "Then comes Dudley", 1991
ReplyDeleteCheers Danny B
DeleteSo all 10 track suggested I have in 320 so a good start
ReplyDeleteSome interesting tracks
DeleteSome long tracks LOL
ReplyDeleteIt would help if you can add the album / EP title to the artist, song and year cheers
ReplyDeleteAnother 4 tracks, via email, with the comments not working, thanks to you both and for adding the album title, makes it easier. Am away from home for a week, so will get copies on my return.
ReplyDeleteWhipping Boys - We Don't Need Nobody Else
ReplyDeleteFrom "Heartworm"
Thanks so much for your contribution, Fabio!!
DeleteFabio can you please add a second track
DeleteMark Lanegan - One Way Street from "Field Songs"
DeleteThe first was by Whipping Boy (not Boys, damn auto completion) sorry for mis attention
Don't worry and thanks again, Fabio.
DeleteHey Reb... how about "Billy Workman - Boogie Home" and "Horslips - The Man Who Built America" ?
ReplyDeletePerfect. Many thanks, Alain!!
DeleteSo 17 tracks submitted today. Many days left to join in
ReplyDelete(1) Metallica - Outlaw torn (Load, 1996) + (2) The Smiths - headmaster ritual (Meat is Murder, 1985).
ReplyDeleteMany thanks and welcome, Harry!
DeleteMotorhead - Overkill from Overkill and Megadeth - Peace Sells from Peace Sells...But Who's Buying (It's been an M kinda day)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, AJ.
DeleteOk I think we now have 22 tracks, but there is still time for you to submit tracks.
ReplyDelete6 days remaining to submit tracks to added to this comp.
ReplyDeleteSo I have 320 copies of all the 22 tracks suggested so. Ready to compile.
ReplyDeleteI have the 4 tracks submitted via email they are included in the 22 tracks submitted to date.
ReplyDeleteok no more tracks submitted so far this week, 7 days left to do so, closes next Friday 25th.
ReplyDelete