Hi there Vibes will be two years old at the end of September and I thought some regulars to the site might like to help us celebrate with a special Box Of Vibes comp.
So if you would like to take part then all you need to do is suggest and couple of tracks to be included into the compilation. Just comment with your name so we can say on the comp who suggested which tracks, they can be from any decade and of any musical genre you wish. I will then try to compile it.
So on this post add two tracks that you think we should include. Put the artist / band followed by the track and the year, which should make them easier for me to find.
Just drop the track titles into the comments below, I will then search for the tracks suggested. If I can't find a 320 copy, I will ask you to email me a 320 copy of your suggestions.
The final day to submit your tracks is Friday 18th September, which will give me time source the tracks and compile the comp.
Reb

No comments:
Post a Comment