Hi some people are having problems posting on the Google private vibes sites.
So I am thinking about looking at moving it to become a forum site instead, will be looking at the options and pro's and con's of this. Once home next week. It will mean the 100 limit will be dead that one plus. But will take time to look at the options.
Any one in private vibes just continue to use the site as you have been doing. If you are having problems posting then please let me know!!
If anyone knows a good forum site then please drop me a link in the comments, so I can check it out.
Reb
This of course will mean the next invites will be later rather than sooner. In 3 to 4 time would be my guess. So far I only have a list of 4.
ReplyDeleteThanks Reb, I never succeed connecting to the private club (link you sent is not working!)
ReplyDeleteVince
There are 3 names from the original 20, that are on the new list 😝 once we open the doors again.
DeleteThanks for what you do to keep this going. I appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment I know the site you sent and it's a chat box and not a forum. Don't want to share the link here after what happened on Dimitrichs site with the troll last year, there would be a flood of people there, not for the best, yeah you have to register to post and comment. But what a mess on Dimitrichs chat box, which has just reopened.
ReplyDeleteI understand your dislike of private blogs, but it's safer if you wish to share new albums, less chance of a take down notice!!
Stay free Jose
I want to check forum companies and what each on offers, and which are free or not. I visit a few, will start looking at these first and then do a net search and see what else is available. Cheers
Delete