24 July 2026

Private Vibes

 Hi some people are having problems posting on the Google private vibes sites. 

So I am thinking about looking at moving it to become a forum site instead, will be looking at the options and pro's and con's of this. Once home next week. It will mean the 100 limit will be dead that one plus. But will take time to look at the options. 

Any one in private vibes just continue to use the site as you have been doing. If you are having problems posting then please let me know!!

If anyone knows a good forum site then please drop me a link in the comments, so I can check it out. 

Reb

1 comment:

  1. This of course will mean the next invites will be later rather than sooner. In 3 to 4 time would be my guess. So far I only have a list of 4.

    ReplyDelete