Sunday, October 11, 2026

Flac Posts

 


Ok I have been thinking about a lot of the last week, being a bit under the weather!!! If the post flac, in the past I kept a copy to re post it if it was requested. So as space is getting tight once again. If you want a re up of something I posted as Flac, sorry you're only going to get a 320 version. The flac copies I have once post, I will convert to 320 and keep that. I do this already but keep the flac copy as well, but just won't have the room in the future to keep the flac and 320 copies and as 320 files are small make sense to keep the 320 rather than the flac. I have been trying to sort my flac, reggae and soul albums/comps which I kept and I just will keep these now and everything else will be deleted once posted as flac and then converted to 320. 

Might be just as easy to stop posting flac and only share 320, then you will a copy of the original post.

Reb

No comments:

Post a Comment