We stopped posting Flac and Wav albums here as they were switch to the Private version. But they will start to appear on Vibes again. If something comes as flac and you want 320, well there are many programmes available on the net to convert it to 320.
The members of Vibes Private Club were told a few days ago. Within 2 weeks the posts and comments, will all be deleted. Access to the site will be removed for all, but for members of the Vibes team, we will use it as a contact point, to keep in touch and swap files etc.
I have plans for Vibes, but I'll keep these under my hat for the time being, all will be revealed when I am good and ready. Vibes will continue as normal sharing albums in Flac, Wav and 320 and lower bit rate, if that's all we have, but the bit rate will always be posted on the post.
Reb

No comments:
Post a Comment