Thursday, September 24, 2026

Various – International Pop Overthrow Vol 1 1998 320 😎


* The 27th volume of this series was released early in September 2026. I have them all from Vol 1 through to Vol 27. The first one was a single cd only. Vol 2 to Vol 4 expanded to double cd set and then from Vol 5 to Vol 27 it expanded to a triple cd set. It's taken a long time to collect good copies of these, many I have converted to 320 from Flac copies. I spent time sourcing replacement tracks to replace the fake ones. I have these in the laptop at the moment as I am sending  the set to someone, and sharing some other volumes somewhere else. So I thought ok I should share them here on Vibes as well. So I will post the series here in order over the next month or so. I don't keep art work but will try to collect the covers for each volume via Discogs. *

* Enjoy, Reb 😎 Link 👇 *
 

7 comments: