Box number 52, starts with Andy's tracks from 1 to 8, then comes the selections from Concha from 9 to 16 and finally I (Reb) close the box this week with my tunes from 17 to 24. It's the normal mix of music from many genres and decades, including covers and alternative versions. As I surf the net and prepare things for the week a head, I will listen to Box 52 again. We have 60 comps already compiled and ready to post and very soon we will start to compile more, this is an ongoing series. Which we all enjoy putting together!!
The Vibes second birthday Box Of Vibes Special Edition is finished and ready to go this will be posted on Wednesday 30th September 2026. We opened on the 30th September 2024. The first Boxes Of Vibes comps were posted on our first birthday in 2025.
* Enjoy, Reb 😎 Link 👇 *

😎 If you download something from Vibes, then please take the time and show your appreciation for the upload with a small comment.😎
ReplyDeletehttps://pixeldrain.net/u/iF8j6vne
ReplyDeleteMany thanks, Andy!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks, Reb!
Thanks to you both for your support of this project!!!
DeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for No.52.
Sorry I haven't commented for a while but I was on holiday and upon my return found my aging computer had given up the ghost in the extreme heat of August. Thankfully the repair shop did there thing, although it took about 3 weeks to get the parts. I couldn't believe the incredible selection of material on Vibes that I missed. The reggae collections are excellent!
Thanks again,
Keven
Welcome back Keven, yeah heat and computer don't go well together. Yes it takes time to catch up, but you will.
Delete