Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Comments (yet again)

 If you send a comment as anonymous and you don't add a name or a nick name to the comment it will just be deleted!! Your just wasting your time, it only take a click to delete it. Why do you keep doing it!! 


Makes no sense at all. I am sick and tired of repeating this time and time again. 

Says on the right hand side of the site at the top. 

I even made a cross bar and put it there, but still the anonymous comments arrive, just for me to bin. It's your time your wasting not mine. If I could turn anonymous comments off I would, but many don't have google accounts, is still on so people can comment. 

JUST ADD YOUR FUCKING NAME TO THE ANONYMOUS COMMENT, IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND MORE OF YOUR TIME!!! WHICH YOU ARE WASTING SENDING ONE WITHOUT A NAME ADDED, AS IT WILL BE DELETED. 

6 comments:

  1. Yeah it's not like your asking for their real name, think you are right, stick to your guns Reb, your site your rules. Peter P
    Sorry have missed a lot, my computer broke, just got back on line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe, you should require registration to participate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is not a way on google blogger to do that, the options are limited

      Delete
  3. idiot number 2 for today just made an anonymous comment, on a post from yesterday so have scroll passed this post to get there.
    Might just make all comments google accounts only, would save me from the fuck whits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have a idea who it could be, someone who is banned from commenting here. Well your comments or any anonymous with a name will just be deleted

    ReplyDelete