Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Comments are changing

 Ok, thought this over last night and I am sorry if it stops people making comments, but we are going to Google Comments only like so many other blogs, this is not temporary situation, it will remain like this from now on. 

If would like to contact us about a post and don't have a Google account, then you will have to use our email address and email us. The site email is checked at least twice per day but I will check it 4 times daily from now on, not a problem.

This will remove the anonymous comments and people adding sites and email address's the other option to add a name and then post a comment will be unable to be used from now on as well.  

I will make a new post for the front right hand side about comments, later today.

This has been coming for some time, sorry but that's the way it's going to be from now on. 

SO GOOGLE ACCOUNTS ONLY FROM NOW ON, IF YOU WISH TO POST A COMMENT; WHICH WILL STILL NEED TO BE APPROVED BY ADMIN HERE. YOU CAN USE THE SITE EMAIL TO CONTACT US, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT. 

4vibessite(at)proton.me just exchange the (at) with @ 

 

7 comments:

  1. Yep, that's the solution, now nobody can comment on your site without identifying themselves, so that stops the nuisances, and the dickheads, and the keyboard warriors, and the spammers. You remember the troubles I was getting before I set comments on moderation. That bastard was driving me nuts. Now no troubles at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah had some idiot dropping comments with links to his site. Then he had the nerve to tell I should say that on the site. The fact his previous 3 or 4 comments with the links weren't published surely that enough telling!!

      Delete
  2. well we have had no drop off of comments, so all is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I have been checking the site mail, nothing requiring attention!!
    So will revert to just checking it twice daily.

    ReplyDelete