We are getting bots attacking the site, another blogger told me a trick he uses to stop them.
So I am going to give it a go starting tomorrow Monday, I will turn the blog private for a week, and will do same at Christmas this year so there won't be any posts either.
I am thinking of moving to a forum site in the future anyway and will try them out with the private Vibes site first and if I like the results then the same will happen to the main site.
SO FROM TOMORROW (MONDAY) WE WILL BE A PRIVATE SITE FOR A WEEK.
Don't worry we'll be back to normal on Monday the 10th. This is just to let you know what is happening.
Reb
Anybody want comment then if you have a Google account then please do so, you can always send. an email to the site email address.
ReplyDelete