😎 If you download something from Vibes, then please take the time and show your appreciation for the upload with a small comment. But no anonymous comments without a name attached, as they will be deleted😎
Something like this on K-Tel, unreal! Way back in the 70s I bought some of their cheapo lp collections with occasionally shortened songs in order to get 25 tracks on 1 lp... Thank you for this surprising collection!
thanks to jonder @ jonderblog.blogspot.com for giving me the heads up reb. I'm gonna add you to my "site's you shouldn't visit" (it's very firmly tongue in cheek) list.
😎 If you download something from Vibes, then please take the time and show your appreciation for the upload with a small comment. But no anonymous comments without a name attached, as they will be deleted😎
ReplyDeleteactive for 3 months
ReplyDeletehttps://pixeldrain.net/u/84yBya5f
Deletethank you
ReplyDeleteit's a nice comp
DeleteThe most "out there' K-Tel compilation EVER!!! Thanks for this. SPx
ReplyDeleteyeah you wouldn't expect it to be on k-tel, mind you there were a couple of UK punk / new wave comps on k-tel back in the day
DeleteSomething like this on K-Tel, unreal! Way back in the 70s I bought some of their cheapo lp collections with occasionally shortened songs in order to get 25 tracks on 1 lp... Thank you for this surprising collection!
ReplyDeleteyeah it sure is, pretty amazing
Deletethanks, I've got a bunch of K-tels, never heard of this one...
ReplyDeleteenjoy it Lorcan
Deletethanks to jonder @ jonderblog.blogspot.com for giving me the heads up reb. I'm gonna add you to my "site's you shouldn't visit" (it's very firmly tongue in cheek) list.
ReplyDeleteyour very welcome AJ enjoy
DeleteJonder sent me your way, & I have to say, you've got a nice place!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the K-Tel!
Thank you Stinky for your kind words, enjoy
Delete