320
If you like what you see, look for the link in the comments.
Active for three monthshttps://bestfile.io/WNOQ81DGZ1ulHb5/fileIf you download something from Vibes, please take a moment to show your appreciation for the post with a comment.
thanks
Thanks to you, Dave.
A great slice of mid-seventies soul. Listen to him give Tom Jones a run for his money on "Crackin' Up". Thanks for the post!
Perhaps I've misunderstood, but I haven't found "Crackin' Up" sung by Tom Jones.You're welcome, circle dot!
Thanks for this one Concha.
You're more than welcome, Bob!
Active for three months
ReplyDeletehttps://bestfile.io/WNOQ81DGZ1ulHb5/file
If you download something from Vibes, please take a moment to show your appreciation for the post with a comment.
thanks
ReplyDeleteThanks to you, Dave.
DeleteA great slice of mid-seventies soul. Listen to him give Tom Jones a run for his money on "Crackin' Up". Thanks for the post!
ReplyDeletePerhaps I've misunderstood, but I haven't found "Crackin' Up" sung by Tom Jones.
DeleteYou're welcome, circle dot!
Thanks for this one Concha.
ReplyDeleteYou're more than welcome, Bob!
Delete