Thursday, July 09, 2026

The Smiths – Unreleased Demos & Instrumentals 2010 flac😎Old link removed & replaced with a new pixeldrain link


Another flac discovery in amongst the 320 in my HD clean, I keep the Flac in another HD, but sometimes one slip in by mistake!! So thought I'll share it here. 

* Enjoy, Reb 😎 Link 👇 *

Had an anonymous comment (which was deleted as no name was attached) saying it requires a password, just looked and this is what I see?


Didn't ask me for a password? So maybe bestfile has a glitch so I don't really know maybe is temporary and will be ok.

22 comments:

  1. 😎 If you download something from Vibes, then please take the time and show your appreciation for the upload with a small comment.But no anonymous comments without a name attached, as they will be deleted😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry don't know what happened with the link, am surprised nobody reported it wasn't there

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY, WE DON'T PUBLISH ANONYMOUS COMMENTS, WITHOUT A NAME ATTACHED TO THEM. THEY WILL JUST BE DELETED, SO PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING THEM!!!! CHEERS. So why do you continue submitting them????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes unknown your comment about password was deleted, ADD a name to the comment it's very easy and I will publish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it worked for me so, maybe is a glitch with bestfile or a problem with your browser???

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe you should scan your computer just in case!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nobody else has reported bestfile asking for a password??? And I don't use password protected links?????????

    ReplyDelete
  8. i see Enter the Passord to Unlock the File

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Charles thanks for that info will look a bestfile and see what might be happening

      Delete
  9. ok when I looked to download it stuck in the 15 second countdown, think is a glitch with bestfile I will upload it to pixeldrain instead, new link in 10 minutes or so

    ReplyDelete
  10. NEW LINK - https://pixeldrain.net/u/THKUJWPF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok hopefully everyone who wants this can now collect it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just done a test and it just downloaded ok for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am please you finally got it Charles, bestfile sometimes has these glitches but normally return to normal in a day or so, Andy was saying Pixeldrain had been playing up?

      Delete
  13. I strange thing it had 4 downloads, and then bestfile added a password? which I didn't know and when I removed it once I had logged into my account, you can edit the file, I removed the password, you just leave the password blank and it removes it, but then this 15 second countdown had stopped working?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this. It's still some of the best music I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete