20 July 2026

Comments & News

 Hi comments have been turned off for at least a few weeks. 

I have a couple of names for invites to private vibes , but the the next intake I think will be in three months and not two. There are not many I plan to invite, right now and with the comments off, will be a while before I get 20 names. 

It's holiday time so posts will be when and if they appear, right now there will be nothing at all, things have happened and I am unable to post, as not at home. And not sure when I will be back, a long story. 

Concha & Andy are due on vacation soon as well. So with the comments off makes more sense to me, Maybe they will be opened again but right now I don't really know. 

Who ever it was that put their email address on a comment, why did you send it, invites to private vibes is from a list of names that I will post, and after the last, it won't be by email address' in the comments but via email from people I invite to email the site address so I can verify the email is active first. You will then be send one invite, you mess it up or it doesn't work then you will have to wait for the next opportunity to join.

Reb

5 comments:

  1. If anyone needs or to contact us, then they can use the site email address, which is on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully I should be back posting from Monday 27th of July

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will then maybe reopen comments but only to Google accounts.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.