Friday, July 10, 2026

Bestfile (updated) Updated in red for the second time

 It seems there is a problem with bestfiles today, it doesn't turn blue to download after the 15 second countdown, am sure it's only temporary and will be sorted pretty quickly. It's the same in fire fox, opera and chrome. So the links for some post aren't working, we are sorry for this and hope it returns to normal working order real soon.  

Sorry but it's out of our hands, so please don't report, none working links from bestfile, we are aware of the situation already. 

I will take a break from posting today, hopefully will be fine tomorrow. If not working tomorrow then will look at alternatives to bestfile, even if the links are temporary only active for a week via another provider. If bestfile is still like this tomorrow then, I will return on Monday to posting, have so much new music I need to catch up with listening to. 

Reb

Ok is seems that Bestfile downloads are now functioning normally now, about time!!! Still I won't be posting until Monday, I need a break!!  

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. was going to post the From the Ground Up comp vol 5, but I will get it ready and post it tomorrow.
      So yeah there will be no new posts from me today.

      Delete
    2. This will now be posted on Monday, I won't be posting anything now until Monday.

      Delete
  2. Hi guys, thank you for all your great music. Me thinks it's not a bad idea to put a disclaimer up about the occasional hiccups by bestfile, pixel, imagenets etc, Mostly they function again the next hour, or day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I have done in the past with pixeldrain, which plays up just the same from time to time. Both are normally temporary and back as you say hours later or the next day. Hope your well Richard, added yours and art58's new site on the blog roll, hope it's going well. Take care.

      Delete