Hey Reb - link please. Thank-You.
Hi Moezeke the link is on the post πππ just click on the CD
Hey Moezeke, it's been so long! Is everything alright?
Thanks so much, Reb!!
very welcome, enjoy
Hey Reb... just finished listening and there's quite a few tunes I haven't on this album. Thank-you.Hi Concha... I'am doing well. Thank you for asking, hoping you're doing as well too.
π
Nice to plug some holes in your collection Moezeke
Thanks Reb. Funny how some areas foster periods of great music.
Is a very interesting series to be honest.
Great collection of songs... Awesome! Merci!
Enjoy this fine collection Alain
Hey Reb - link please. Thank-You.
ReplyDeleteHi Moezeke the link is on the post πππ just click on the CD
DeleteHey Moezeke, it's been so long! Is everything alright?
DeleteThanks so much, Reb!!
ReplyDeletevery welcome, enjoy
DeleteHey Reb... just finished listening and there's quite a few tunes I haven't on this album. Thank-you.
ReplyDeleteHi Concha... I'am doing well. Thank you for asking, hoping you're doing as well too.
π
DeleteNice to plug some holes in your collection Moezeke
DeleteThanks Reb. Funny how some areas foster periods of great music.
ReplyDeleteIs a very interesting series to be honest.
DeleteGreat collection of songs... Awesome! Merci!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy this fine collection Alain
Delete