23 June 2026

The Wedding Present – The Complete Ukrainian John Peel Sessions 2019 Re-master Flac😎


* Enjoy, Reb 😎 Link 👇 *

10 comments:


  1. 😎 If you download something from Vibes, then please take the time and show your appreciation for the upload with a small comment.😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have this, but I'm traveling currently and can't check so I'll grab this for safety. I got the original CD when it came out and can't remember if I ever got a copy of this remaster. It was a lot of fun to hear it when it first came out, and quite the surprise as I didn't realize Peter was so into his heritage. Do you happen to have any music by the side band? https://www.discogs.com/artist/418915-The-Ukrainians

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have the CD's for sure, but not sure what I have as digital copies, Cosmas, but will take a look for ya.

      Delete
    2. Will drop you an email in the next few days.

      Delete
  3. Nice one, Reb. I've sent you an email (retromusic) 😎👍

    ReplyDelete