Friday, April 10, 2026

Time Zone Ft. John Lydon & Afrika Bambaataa – World Destruction (1992 Maxi Single Reissue) 320


* Just heard the sad news Afrika Bambaataa has passed away @ 68, so thought I would dig this from my HD and post it. Afrika Bambaataa died in Pennsylvania of prostate cancer on Thursday * 

* Enjoy, Reb 😎 Link 👇 *

 

10 comments:

  1. If you download something from Vibes, then please take the time and show your appreciation for the upload with a small comment.

    Please add a name on your future comments, anonymous comments without a name added won't be published in the future. thank you 😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great club track. My AB memories are most vivid with Planet Rock -- which I remember pouring out of ghetto blasters in the Eastern Commerce school yard, Spring '83. Rock On AB <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tengo curiuosidad por escuchar esto. Opepe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. It's unfortunate. Plant Rock is one of the first things that introduced me to rap music. I bought this on vinyl when it first came out because John Lydon was on it. But it's much more than a John Lydon record. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John was my reason for listening to it in the first place, but I loved it once I did.

      Delete